Effective Date: July 19, 2021
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Information you provide to us
GRIT reserves the right to collect and store individual, anonymous or aggregate information about Users who visit the Site as well as Users who submit information by contacting GRIT. We may ask you to provide us with certain information, including: (i) your first and last name, e-mail address, home or business address, other shipping or billing addresses, telephone number, mobile number, user name, driver’s license, birth date, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device (hereinafter, “Personal Information”); and/or (ii) demographic information, such as your country, state, or county of residence or business operation (“Demographic Information”). We collect and store this information for the following purposes: improve the Site’s efficiency and content; analyze trends; process requests for information and services; deliver information about GRIT or our affiliates’ services; improve marketing efforts; gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to administer the Site and improve client services.
- General Browsing
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site(s) (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site(s). Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier (“Device Identifier”);
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site(s) that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site(s).
- COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. One of the primary Tracking Technologies used on the Site is a “cookie.” A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies, and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. THE SITE'S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO COLLECT ANY INFORMATION STORED ON THE HARD DRIVE. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed and time spent at our Site, and the other websites visited just before and just after our Site.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
GRIT recognizes that privacy is a primary concern for Internet users. To protect your privacy, we do not sell, share, or rent your personal information in any way. We will not disclose any Personal Information that we collect from you to any external parties except as indicated below.
- Service Providers. We may disclose personal information to our service providers who perform certain services necessary to run our business (for example, data hosting and development, data analysis, customer service, auditing, and other services), provided that these service providers have entered into legally binding agreements with us to protect the personal information shared, limit their use, retention, and disclosure of the personal information, and assist us with our compliance requirements.
- Legal Request. We may disclose personal information to comply with applicable law and our regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations (which may include laws outside your country of residence), to respond to requests from public and government authorities (which may include authorities outside your country of residence), to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons.
GRIT also reserves the right to send Users email or postal mail related to GRIT, its services or other news related to our industry. Users that do not want to receive e-mail or postal mail from GRIT in the future should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions taking place on or through the Site will be encrypted using SSL technology. Despite our use of reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information, including credit card and other information, no website operator can guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet, and you transmit any personal information at your own risk.
Please do not send confidential information such as social security or credit card account numbers to us through e-mail as such e-mail may not be secure.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username, password, or other login credentials for access to certain parts of our Site, and for all Personal Information you disclose to us, you are responsible for carefully protecting and keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share your login credentials with anyone. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with the Site is no longer secure or has been compromised, you must notify us immediately. Use of the Site is solely at the Users’ own risk.
- INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The information and rights in this section apply specifically to California residents.
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
We honor do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. It is also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
In compliance with the Children’s Online Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501 – 6506 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, does not permit children under 13 years of age to become Users of the Site. We will not knowingly accept personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself to us. By using the Site, the User represents that User is not under 13 years of age.
- CONTACTING US
© 2021 Bronzeville Lakefront | All Rights Reserved